Transition to Online Instruction
If you are not currently using a learning platform, you can teach remotely with just eBooks, or create an online course using those eBooks on a Cengage learning platform.
With Cengage Unlimited eBooks, your students can:
- Access any textbook without worrying about payment.
- Download eBooks for offline use.
- Relocate without the burden of transporting physical textbooks in the event of student housing closures.
Students can independently access any eBook offered through Cengage Unlimited.
Courseware with eBooks
Cengage learning platforms include:
- MindTap™ for humanities, health care, world languages, and business
- WebAssign for math and sciences
- SAM for computer skills and keyboarding
- OWLv2 for chemistry
- CNOWv2 for accounting
Use courses on Cengage learning platforms to:
- Assign pre-made, automatically scored activities.
- Create and mark open-ended exercises.
- Select whether assignments count toward a student's grade or are available for practice.
- Teach following a textbook's learning path, or reorder, add, and remove content to match your syllabus.
Students cannot access courseware unless they enroll in a course you create.
Use the Cengage catalog at cengage.com/all-disciplines/ to find eBooks and associated courseware in your discipline.
Contact your Cengage learning representative at cengage.com/repfinder/ to discuss which solution is right for you and get help setting up courses.