Request for consultation
PRINCIPLES OF INCIDENT RESPONSE & DISASTER RECOVERY, 2nd Edition presents methods to identify vulnerabilities within computer networks and the countermeasures that mitigate risks and damage. From market-leading content on contingency planning, to effective techniques that minimize downtime in an emergency, to curbing losses after a breach, this text is the resource needed in case of a network intrusion.
- Completely revised to conform to new NIST guidance on contingency planning.
- Includes new Hands-On Exercises in each chapter.
- Offers a full course worth of material covering incident response issues in extensive detail.
- Provides a step-by-step process to develop, implement, and manage a disaster recovery plan that can be applied to any organization.
- Features extensive learning tools, including Review Questions, Hands-On Projects, and Case Projects, which allow students to practice skills as they are learned.
2. Planning for Organizational Readiness.
3. Data Protection Strategies for IR/DR/BC.
4. Incident Response Planning.
5. Computer Incident Response Teams.
6. Incident Detection and Plan Activation.
7. Incident Response.
8. Incident Response Recovery and Preventative Maintenance.
9. Incident Response Forensics and eDiscovery.
10. Disaster Recovery: Preparation and Implementation.
11. Business Continuity Planning and Implementation.
12. Crisis Management and Human Factors.
Appendix A: Incident Response Exercises.