Request for consultation
Dawn Iacobucci's MARKETING MANAGEMENT provides the material that first-year MBA students need to gain a mastery of core concepts in marketing management. Paired with cases, group work, and/or simulations, instructors have the ability to create a dynamic and engaging course. MARKETING MANAGEMENT reflects the dynamic environment facing today's marketers, helping them understand how an increasingly competitive global marketplace and the changes in technology affect the marketing decisions that managers must make.
- "ANATOMY OF . . . FEATURE" ASSISTS STUDENT UNDERSTANDING OF SPECIFIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES. This innovative learning feature explains the composition of key marketing management topics using detailed graphics to ensure that students comprehend each critical area within marketing management.
- CONTENT AND RESOURCES PROVIDE A SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE THAT IS SECOND TO NONE. This edition provides all of the content and resources you expect with a supplement package, including PowerPoint® slides, an Instructor's Manual, and a Test Bank powered by Cognero.
- TRADITIONAL CONCEPTS PROVIDE SOLID FOUNDATION IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT. Concise, yet thorough, MARKETING MANAGEMENT, 1E covers all core marketing management topics in 17 succinct chapters to equip students with a solid foundation in marketing management.
- HARVARD CASES OFFER THE BEST IN LEADING BUSINESS EXAMPLES AND PRACTICE. The author has partnered with Harvard Business Publishing, Darden and Ivey, to provide a complete set of teaching and learning materials that focus on cases that can be customized into the textbook. These best-selling business cases from leading case providers, such as Harvard Business School Publishing, align at the chapter level to Iacobucci's MARKETING MANAGEMENT, 1E.
1. Why Is Marketing Management Important?
2. Customer Behavior.
Part II: PRODUCT POSITIONING.
6. Goods and Services.
8. New Products.
Part III: POSITIONING VIA PRICE, PLACE, PROMOTION.
10. Channels of Distribution and Logistics.
11. Advertising Messages and Marketing Communications.
12. Integrated Marketing Communications and Media Choices.
13. Social Media.
Part IV: POSITIONING: ASSESSMENT THROUGH THE CUSTOMER LENS.
14. Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships.
15. Marketing Research Tools.
Part V: CAPSTONE.
16. Marketing Strategy.
17. Marketing Plans.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor’s Companion Website
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.