Ta-da! iLrn Help Just for You!
Check out this video that spells out what you need to do to register for your course.
Videos not your thing? Keep on scrolling for an easy-to-digest reference you can use when registering!
Locate Your Course Materials
- Visit cengage.com and search for your course materials by entering the ISBN provided by your instructor.
- Already have an access code? Great! We'll show you how to activate it.
In order to access the correct course materials, you’ll need to get the Book Key for the materials that your instructor assigns.
If you purchased Cengage Unlimited:
- Log in to your Cengage account.
- Search for your course materials by entering the ISBN provided by your instructor.
- Click “Add to My Home”.
- Navigate to “My Home” and click on the tile for your iLrn course.
- A new window will open with your book key.
- Copy the book key.
If you only purchased your iLrn course:
- Once you’ve completed your purchase you’ll be presented with access instructions.
- Copy the Book Key from this screen.
Redeem Your Book Key
- Visit www.cengage.com/ilrn and click “Sign In”.
- On the next screen, paste the Book Key you previously copied where it says “First time user?”
Create an Account or Log In
First-time users: Click "Create Account" and follow the subsequent prompts.
Returning users: Enter your username and password and click "Log In."
Enter Your Course Code
- Next, enter your course code. Then click “GO”.
- You’ll get your course code from your instructor.
You’re All Set!
You now have access to all of your course materials. Go ahead, dive in!
Download a copy of these instructions to reference when registering!
Make the Most of Cengage Unlimited!
Now that you’ve registered, dive in and check out Cengage Unlimited! Take a quick tour to learn how to access more than 22,000 ebooks and study tools—AND your print rental (where eligible) for $7.99 + free shipping for every activated digital course.
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Need help with creating an iLrn account, experiencing issues with book keys or have other questions related to iLrn ?