Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the latest advancements that Microsoft® Publisher has to offer with MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & PUBLISHER 2016 INTRODUCTORY -- the new edition in today’s generation of acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series® books. For more than three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & PUBLISHER 2016 INTRODUCTORY continues the Series’ strong history of innovation with a hallmark learning approach now enhanced to address the varied learning styles of today’s students. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft® Publisher 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition delivers effective educational materials specifically designed to engage readers, improve retention, and prepare students for future success with Microsoft® Publisher 2016.
- COMPLETE UPDATES INTRODUCE THE BEST OF WHAT’S NEW IN MICROSOFT® PUBLISHER 2016. Students master the basics and key features of the latest version of Publisher, including new ways to search for pictures, new templates, new fonts and color schemes, and new picture styles.
- NEW REAL-LIFE HANDS-ON PRACTICE. Students work with a new real-life project that provides important practice. New exercises appeal to a wide range of student interests.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR WORK AND SCHOOL MODULE PROVIDE VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These productivity apps, by esteemed technology author Corinne Hoisington, visually introduce Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Students work with fun, hands-on activities for active learning. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to use each app.
- STEP-BY-STEP, SCREEN-BY-SCREEN APPROACH EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCES KEY MICROSOFT® PUBLISHER SKILLS. This proven visual approach presents students with explanatory and navigational information when they need to know it. The book addresses multiple learning styles to help all students retain and apply skills in their personal and professional lives.
- PROVEN PEDAGOGY EMPHASIZES PROJECT PLANNING. This project planning approach frames the explanations within each module around a practical problem that students need to solve. This introductory presentation encourages critical thinking as the learner determines how to proceed at various key points within the module.
- EXTENSIVE END-OF-MODULE ACTIVITIES REINFORCE KEY SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS. These proven, class-tested activities provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities for students to apply and expand their Microsoft® Publisher 2016 skills.
1. Creating a Flyer.
2. Publishing a Trifold Brochure.
3. Designing a Newsletter.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.