Request for consultation
Practical, applied, and up-to-date, NURSING PROCESS: CONCEPTS AND APPLICATION, Third Edition provides students with a thorough step-by-step approach to the nursing process. The third edition clearly examines the nurse's role and responsibilities , as well as, explains, demonstrates, and tests each part of the nursing process to provide students with a logical approach that can be used independently or in a group setting. Updated student activities, case studies and a new chapter on Concept Mapping ensures that students are well prepared for their future careers.
- New Chapter 8 introduces Concept Mapping basics.
- Reviewed and refined student practice exercises to enhance student learning.
- New feature, Reflections, is designed to demonstrate application of concepts.
- Strong applications based format encourages development and retention of knowledge.
- Step-by-step approach walks students through the stages of the nursing process, so it will quickly become second nature.
2. Nursing Diagnosis.
4. Planning and Outcome Identification.
7. Putting it all together.
8. Basics of Concept Mapping.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
The Instructor Companion Website includes PowerPoint presentations, and suggested answers to the student activities.