Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the latest advancements that Microsoft® Outlook 2016 has to offer with MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OUTLOOK 2016: INTRODUCTORY -- the new edition in today’s generation of acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series® books. For more than three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced advanced computer skills to millions of students. MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OUTLOOK 2016: INTRODUCTORY continues the Series’ strong history of innovation with a hallmark learning approach now enhanced to address the varied learning styles of today’s students. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft® Outlook 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition and accompanying resources deliver effective educational materials specifically designed to engage readers, improve retention, and prepare students for future success with Microsoft® Outlook 2016.
- COMPLETE UPDATES INTRODUCE THE BEST OF WHAT’S NEW IN OUTLOOK 2016. Students master the basics and key features of the latest version of Outlook, including Tell Me, which brings features to life as the user types a request; Clutter, which is a new folder that analyzes low-priority emails based on past behavior; and the enhanced Search functionality.
- NEW EDITION INCORPORATES A BRAND NEW PROJECT-BASED SCENARIO. This introductory approach features a school internship program that incorporates email, calendar functions, tasks, meetings, and notes -- giving students important practice working with these important features.
- STEP-BY-STEP, SCREEN-BY-SCREEN APPROACH EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCES KEY SKILLS. This proven visual approach presents students with explanatory and navigational information when they need to know it. The book addresses the needs of all learning styles to help students retain and apply skills in their personal and professional lives.
- PROVEN PEDAGOGY EMPHASIZES PROJECT PLANNING. This project planning approach frames the explanations within each module around a practical problem that students need to solve. This introductory presentation encourages critical thinking as the learner determines how to proceed at various key points within the module.
- EXTENSIVE END-OF-MODULE ACTIVITIES REINFORCE KEY SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS. These proven, class-tested activities provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities for students to apply and expand their basic Outlook 2016 skills.
1. Managing Email Messages with Outlook.
2. Managing Calendars with Outlook.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Find everything you need for your course all in one place. All instructor resources are available instantly through the password-protected Instructor Companion Website, including the Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank and PowerPoint® slides.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.