Request for consultation
As a part of Delmar's Comprehensive Nursing Skills Video Series 2nd Edition, this DVD set is a valuable tool for learning and reviewing essential nursing skills. This video series is the perfect addition to any nursing program and a critical component in the overall package of fundamentals offerings, including theory and skills books. (Set includes 3 DVDs.)
- Focuses on need to know Information.
- Contains updated nursing skills to reflect current standards and practice, which would include medication administration, standard precautions, safety guidelines and HIPAA guidelines.
- Links to the Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills, 3E textbook content.
- Includes Spanish and English closed captioning that makes the step—by-step video presentation of vital nursing skills truly accessible and user-friendly.
- Emphasizes cultural diversity throughout with nurses and patients from a variety of different settings and backgrounds.
- Filmed in a carefully controlled environment under expert supervision to ensure a direct, clear and accurate presentation of each skill.
2. Vital Signs.
3. Basic Care I: Personal Care.
4. Basic Care II: Bed-Making.
5. Basic Care III: Infection Control.
6. Basic Care IV: Aiding Client Movement.
7. Basic Care V: Aiding Client Movement.
8. Specimen Collection.
9. Nutrition and Elimination I.
10. Nutrition and Elimination II: Catheter Care.
11. Nutrition and Elimination III.
12. Wound Care.
13. Medication Administration I.
14. Medication Administration II: Routes of Administration.
15. Medication Administration III: Parenteral Medication.
16. Medication Administration IV: Intravenous Medication.
17. Circulatory I: Venipuncture and Starting IV Therapy.
18. Circulatory II: Maintaining IV Therapy.
19. Circulatory III: Blood Transfusions.