Request for consultation
Even if you've never tried programming before, Android App Inventor lets you quickly and easily create apps that will run on the Android platform. Whether you're a first-timer or a seasoned application developer, ANDROID APP INVENTOR FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER has something for you. Beginners will find clear step-by-step instructions and a thorough introduction to this fun and intuitive visual programming environment. Experienced developers will enjoy the coverage of more advanced topics, including various sensors, robotics, and TinyWebDB. Mobile app development is booming; there's never been a better time to get started. With Android App Inventor (free, open source software created by Google and MIT) and this book, you can design an app and upload it to your device in as little as 30 minutes. No prior experience in programming is necessary--and you don't need to be a math or graphics wiz. Get ready for a fun and fascinating introduction to app development with ANDROID APP INVENTOR FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER.
- Features step-by-step tutorials covering topics on a just-in-time basis, so beginners don't get bogged down in programming concepts.
- Covers various sensors, robotics, and TinyWebDB, for advanced readers.
- Covers Google and MIT's open source tool, App Inventor.
3. "See n' Say" app.
4. "Whack-a-Mole" touch a target, new target appears at another location, try to touch as many as possible within a time limit.
5. Address book.
7. Jigsaw Puzzle.
9. Track your weight.
10. Combined puzzle and quiz.
11. Interfacing with External Devices - NXT Robotics.
12. QR Code Analyzer.