Request for consultation
AN INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING USING ALICE 2.2, SECOND EDITION, provides students with a solid introduction to concepts of programming, logic, and related mathematics through the use of Alice, a proven tool for motivating beginning programmers. This new edition has been fully updated to take advantage of the new movie making, virtual reality, and gaming capabilities of Alice 2.2. All chapters are supported with robust exercise sets and visual diagrams.
- Fully updated for the latest release of Alice, version 2.2.
- Includes two new chapters on Gaming and Movies.
- Coverage of recursion and data structures has been simplified and integrated into a single chapter.
- Motivates beginning programmers through a highly visual method, allowing students to see their work come to life.
- Includes colorful graphics, screen shots, and examples that illuminate programming concepts.
- Presents an approachable step-by-step pedagogy with numerous accompanying screenshots, creating the ideal learning experience for new programmers.
5. Boolean Logic.
6. Text, Sound, and Graphics.
9. Advanced Programming Techniques.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor Resource CD-ROM
All instructor materials are available on one convenient and easy-to-use CD. Most are also available at the Instructor Downloads section of www.cengage.com/coursetechnology, accessible to instructors with a username and password. Designed to help facilitate classroom instruction, the instructor resources are unique to the textbook. Items such as an Instructor's Manual, PowerPoint slides, ExamView test bank, Syllabi, Student Data Files, and Solution Files are offered. Contact your sales rep for more information.