Request for consultation
Learning has never been easier than with ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS6 ILLUSTRATED. This reader-friendly book presents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. The visual format helps you intuitively grasp the concepts in the book and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment. Now, stay current with Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud coverage available online through CengageBrain.com. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver CS6 functions bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Dreamweaver software.
- New! "Getting Started with Adobe CS6" chapter provides the groundwork for students to work within the Adobe suite.
- New chapter on how to prepare, present, and publish a website ensures student mastery of contemporary skills relating to Web Design.
- New coverage of HTML5, CSS3, and media queries provides students with up-to-date content knowledge pertaining to Web Design best practices of today.
- Trouble and Quick Tip boxes within the step-by-step exercises helps users avoid typical errors and pitfalls, creating a seamless and user friendly learning experience.
- Design Matters boxes provide design theory and tips to help students integrate basic design principles with Web site development skills.
- End-of-unit activities, such as Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops, bring relevancy to concepts and give students extra practice with the skills covered in the unit.
- Offers coverage of basic to intermediate skills for working with Adobe Dreamweaver, including setting up a Web site, using CSS for page layout, inserting media objects, and publishing a Web site.
- Meets the requirements of the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam for Adobe Dreamweaver, serving as an essential training tool for all those studying for Adobe Certification.
- Easy-to-follow and easy-to-absorb two-page spread lessons appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
- Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver CS6 design functions helps students get the most from the software.
- Case studies provide a variety of interesting and relevant exercises for students to practice skills, allowing students to independently work through cases with confidence and creativity.
Introduction: Getting Started with Adobe Bridge.
A: Getting Started with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.
B: Creating a Website.
C: Developing a Web Page.
D: Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
E: Using and Managing Images.
F: Creating Links and Menu Bars.
G: Using CSS and Tables to Position Content.
H: Adding Media and Interactivity.
I: Collecting Data with Forms.
J: Presenting and Publishing a Website.
Appendix 1: Using Templates.
Appendix 2: AP Divs.
Data Files Grid.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Now all instructor materials are available on one convenient and easy-to-use CD. Designed to help facilitate classroom instruction, this CD has instructor files unique to the textbook. A variety of ancillaries are included such as data and solution files, syllabi, and PowerPoint presentations. All of these tools can help motivate students and enhance their knowledge and course appreciation.
All data files and data file grids necessary to complete chapter projects are conveniently located on this CD for students who do not have reliable internet access.
Premium Web Site Instant Access Code
All-You-Can-Learn Access with Cengage Unlimited
Cengage Unlimited is the first-of-its-kind digital subscription that gives students total and on-demand access to all the digital learning platforms, ebooks, online homework and study tools Cengage has to offer—in one place, for one price. Students get unlimited access to a library of more than 22,000 products for $119.99 per term.