Request for consultation
Part of the New Perspectives Series, HTML, XHTML, AND DYNAMIC HTML, Fourth Edition, includes everything students need to learn to create simple to complex Web sites. This text follows the signature New Perspectives approach to engaging students through case-based, problem-solving learning. Case problems reinforce concepts with critical-thinking activities and hands-on tasks, while advanced tutorials help students enhance their skills by applying concepts to create interactive features such as animated text, image and text rollovers, and transitions.
- This thorough text provides students with comprehensive instruction on HTML, XHTML, and DHTML using the New Perspectives Series' signature case-based, problem-solving approach, which makes even complex material more interesting and easier to master.
- The Fourth Edition includes numerous new cases throughout the tutorials and end-of-chapter exercises, providing realistic, current scenarios to engage students' interest and allow them to explore the practical applications of key concepts.
- This proven text teaches students how to create and validate well-formed documents that are compliant with XHTML standards.
- The student online companion site enhances learning by providing additional resources for exploration, allowing students to seek further information or support in areas of interest or uncertainty.
- The text is designed to foster students' confidence by helping them continually increase their knowledge and build skills as they progress to increasingly difficult tasks within each chapter.
- End-of-chapter materials including tutorial summaries, review assignments, and multiple case problems reinforce key concepts and help students assess and enhance their skills while reviewing and applying what they have learned.
2. Developing a Web Site.
3. Working with Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Creating Special Effects with CSS.
5. Working with Web Tables.
6. Working with Web Forms.
7. Working with Multimedia.
8. Designing a Web Site with Frames.
9. Working with HTML.
Additional Cases 1-3.
11. Working with Operators and Expressions.
12. Working with Arrays, Loops, and Conditional Statements.
13. Introducing the Document Object Model.
14. Working with the Event Model.
15. Working with Windows and Frames.
16. Validating Web Forms.
Appendix A: Color Names and Color Values.
Appendix B: HTML Character Values.
Appendix C: Placing a Document on the World Wide Web.
Appendix D: Making the Web More Accessible.
Appendix E: HTML and XHTML Elements and Attributes.
Appendix F: Cascading Style Sheets.
Appendix I: Working with Cookies.
Appendix J: Filter and Transition Styles with Internet Explorer.
Appendix K: Interactive Content with AJAX.