Request for consultation
Raise student testing performance and improve overall scores with Medical Assisting Exam Review Online. The program features personalized study plans, exam subject reviews, practice questions, and detailed explanations of answers. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they currently stand and how much preparation they need before taking a certification exam. A timed final post-test simulates the actual exam and what the exam experience will feel like. Whether preparing for the CMA, RMA, or CMAS exam, Medical Assisting Exam Review Online can help your students succeed. Delmar is a part of Cengage Learning.
- Completely online, your students can prepare for their exam anytime, anywhere.
- Personalized study plans help your students determine what they know, and what areas they need to spend more time on.
- Video, graphics, and animations.
- Test scoring includes explanations for right and wrong answer choices, and immediate feedback is given on practice quizzes.
- Instructor Console features the ability to distribute and view pre-tests, and prepare reports showing scores and usage by individual or by class.
1. Medical Terminology.
2. Anatomy & Physiology.
3. Health Care Law.
4. Health Care Ethics.
5. Human Development & Therapeutic Relations.
ADMINISTRATIVE KNOWLEDGE (MODULES 6-12)
6. Information Processing.
7. Document Processing & Management.
9. Medical Practice Financial Management.
10. Medical Coding.
11. Medical Insurance.
12. Miscellaneous Administrative Functions.
CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE (MODULES 13-23)
13. Patient Preparation, Vitals, and Documentation
14. The Physical Examination.
16. Specialty Procedures: ECG, Radiography, and Physical Therapy.
17. Surgical Care.
18. Pharmacology & Drug Therapy.
19. First Aid & CPR.
20. Laboratory Analysis.
21. Urinalysis, Serology & Chemistry.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor Companion Website
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.