Request for consultation
Get ready to help your students master the concepts of AP Statistics and ace their exam! Master Math: AP® Statistics is a comprehensive reference guide written specifically for AP Statistics students, covering all the topics of AP Statistics in a simple, easy-to-follow style and format. Suitable for a wide variety of ability levels, This book explains and clarifies the various concepts of AP Statistics including exploring data, sampling and experimentation, anticipating patterns, and statistical inference. The example problems in each chapter are written with the AP Statistics Exam in mind to help students understand the concepts and learn how to effectively answer the exam questions. You'll also find useful appendices that help with exam preparation, including all the tables and formulas that are given and needed, as well as a quick-reference summary of assumptions and conditions for inference. A helpful glossary will help students brush up on terminology. Master Math: AP® Statistics is an invaluable resource for anyone studying and preparing for the AP Statistics Exam.
- A new addition to the top selling "Master Math" series of books.
- Helps readers prepare for the AP statistics exam.
- A very simple, easy-to-follow guide that uses clear and concise language and features practical problems with step-by-step solutions.
1. Exploring and Graphing Univariate Data.
2. Exploring and Graphing Bivariate Data.
3. Normal Distributions.
4. Samples, Experiments, and Simulations.
6. Sampling Distributions.
7. Inference for Means.
8. Inference for Proportions.
9. Inference for Related Variables: Chi-Square Distributions.
10. Inference for Regression.
Appendix A: Tables.
Appendix B: Formulas.
Appendix C: Assumptions and Conditions for Inference.