Request for consultation
Part of the Illustrated Series, this practical, easy to navigate book provides the essential knowledge of Microsoft Word 2007 students need to succeed in both the classroom and beyond.
- Provides more in-depth material in the opening units allowing students to gain a better understanding of the lessons.
- Advanced coverage on the powerful new foot notes, end notes and bibliography features, a useful lesson for all students.
- Educates students on the enhanced security features available in Word, where they learn how to secure their documents before distributing them to the public.
- Features a Getting Started with Office 2007 Unit that prepares students with an in-depth introduction to the common features in each software application.
- Presents relevant Real Life Independent Challenge exercises where students get useful experience creating documents for their everyday lives, such as resumes and letterheads.
- Provides extensive opportunities to practice using advanced new features such as customizing building blocks and graphic objects, and applying developer functions to automate tasks.
- Meets the requirements of the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam for Microsoft Office Word 2007.
Windows Vista Unit B: Understanding File Management.
Getting Started with Office 2007.
Unit A: Creating Documents with Word 2007.
Unit B: Editing Documents.
Unit C: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Unit D: Formatting Documents.
Unit E: Creating and Formatting Tables.
Unit F: Illustrating Documents with Graphics.
Unit G: Working with Themes and Building Blocks.
Unit H: Merging Word Documents.
Unit I: Working with Styles and Templates.
Unit J: Developing Multipage Documents.
Unit K: Working with References.
Unit L: Integrating Word with Other Programs.
Unit M: Exploring Advanced Graphics.
Unit N: Building Forms.
Unit O: Collaborating with Co-Workers.
Unit P: Customizing Word.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You’ll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.