Ta-da! iLrn in Blackboard Help Just for You!
Check out this video that spells out what you need to do to register for your course.
Videos not your thing? Keep on scrolling for an easy-to-digest reference you can use when registering!
Locate Your Course Materials
- Visit cengage.com and search for your course materials by entering the ISBN provided by your instructor.
- Already have an access code? Great! We'll show you how to activate it.
In order to access the correct course materials, you’ll need to get the Book Key for the materials that your instructor assigns.
If you purchased Cengage Unlimited:
- Log in to your Cengage account.
- Search for your course materials by entering the ISBN provided by your instructor.
- Click “Add to My Home”.
- Navigate to “My Home” and click on the tile for your iLrn course.
- A new window will open with your book key.
- Copy the book key.
If you only purchased your iLrn course:
- Once you’ve completed your purchase you’ll be presented with access instructions.
- Copy the Book Key from this screen.
Access Your Campus Learning Management System
- Head to your campus Learning Management System (LMS) home page and log in.
- Click the link for your course.
- Click any link to Cengage content* to continue the registration process.
Not sure where to click? Ask your professor or try a few. You'll know you've clicked the right one when you see the Cengage login screen.
Create an Account or Log In
First-time users: Click "Create Account" and follow the subsequent prompts.
Returning users: Enter your username and password and click "Log In".
Redeem Your Book Key
Paste your “Book Key” that you previously copied and click “GO”.
You’re All Set!
You now have access to all of your course materials. Go ahead, dive in!
Download a copy of these instructions to reference when registering!
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Need help with creating an iLrn account, experiencing issues with book keys or have other questions related to iLrn?