Consumer Sourcebook, 30th Edition
- Published By:
- ISBN-10: 1410312909
- ISBN-13: 9781410312907
- DDC: 381.3
- Shipping Weight: 6.84 lbs ( 3.10 kgs)
- Print | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2015, 2014
- © 2016 | Published
Consumer Sourcebook provides a comprehensive digest of accessible resources and advisory information for the American consumer. Each edition identifies and describes more than 24,000 programs and services available to the general public at little or no cost. These services are provided by federal, state, county, and local governments and their agencies as well as by organizations and associations. Consumer affairs and customer services departments for corporations are also listed, as well as related publications, multimedia products, general tips and recommendations for consumers.
1. General Consumerism.
2. Automotive Matters.
3. Credit and Personal Finance.
6. Environmental Concerns.
7. Food and Drugs.
8. Government Performance.
9. Health Care and Promotion.
11. Legal Affairs.
12. Manufactured Goods and Product Safety.
13. Mass Communications.
14. Real Estate and Construction.
15. Retail and Commercial Concerns.
16. Transportation and Travel.
Appendix 1: Hotlines and Clearinghouses.
Appendix 2: Testing Laboratories.
Index to Consumer Information Sources.