For U.S. Higher Ed Institutions Moving Online We're Providing the Following Services
- Training and Technical Support: Provide your institution with services to help in getting digital resources set up and faculty trained, as well as providing technical support to all end users
- Curated Reference Site: A collection of resources specific to your institution’s needs
- Curated 3rd Party Resources: Trusted partner resources to help rapid online transitions
- Personalized Care Team: One-to-one engagement supporting your COVID-19 strategy, faculty needs and student access
- Faculty and Student Advocates: Connect with our faculty and student networks for experienced advice on making the transition to digital
- Course Setup: Personalized Cengage product request and fulfillment to align with course topics, dates and assignments
- Ongoing Engagement & Professional Services: Access our instructional design team and their best practices
- Accessibility Resources: Direct support for Disability Services Offices and general best practices
Moving Online at Scale & How Institutions Manage Change
Watch this on-demand recording to learn about strategies and best practices U.S. higher education institutional leadership can use to change at scale and support faculty in moving courses online.
IHE Webinar Recording–The Great (Forced) Migration to Remote Learning
Watch this recorded webinar to hear from Inside Higher Ed and lead researcher and Director of Bay View Analytics, Jeff Seaman, as they discuss faculty and higher ed leadership pain points during the pandemic—and those they anticipate in the future.
American Council on Education
Join the American Council on Education (ACE) community for federal student aid guidance, help for U.S. students impacted by COVID-19 and peer-led discussion forums.
How to Use Zoom for Online Teaching
Learn how to use Zoom for online teaching and how to access your FREE Zoom account.
CDC Resources for Higher Education
Explore resources from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention dedicated to assisting U.S. higher education institutions in addressing COVID-19.
Educause COVID-19 Resources
Get the latest Educause institutional resources to help your U.S. higher education institution address the changes caused by COVID-19.