Next Generation Science is designed to address 100% of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) for grades K-5. Transition to the NGSS confidently and assure students master 21st century science practices and engineering skills.
- Combine broad science background content with focused, indepth NGSS mastery
- Integrate hands-on science practices and content literacy toincrease NGSS depth of knowledge
- Introduce NGSS practices and STEM topics with NationalGeographic Explorers, scientists, and engineers
Developed specifically for the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), National Geographic Exploring Science covers 100% of the NGSS for Grades K-5 to ensure student science success for the 21st century. Combine instruction in Science and Engineering Practices, Disciplinary Core Ideas, and Crosscutting Concepts to meet the rigor of the NGSS.
- Focus in-depth on 100% of the NGSS for grades K-5
- Introduce real-world science research with National Geographic Explorers, scientists, and photographers
- Connect concise content with investigations, engineering practices, and case studies for complete NGSS emersion
Click the Links Below: