Request for consultation
The only environmental casebook of its kind, WATERSHEDS 4 presents current and classic cases with the detail required for students to experience a range of serious and complex issues. The authors present cases of immediate interest in a balanced, detailed, and impartial manner.
2. Genetically Modified Organisms: The Complex Difficulties of Frankenfood.
3. Skunked: Crisis in the New England Fisheries.
4. The Ingenuity of the Bugs: Combating Resistance to Antibiotics.
5. Oil on the Rocks: The Wreck of the Exxon Valdez.
6. The Extended Family: The Saga of the Great Apes.
7. Chlorine Sunrise: The Beneficent Possibilities of a Known Poison (with William F. Carroll of the Chlorine Chemistry Council).
8. Are We the Problem?: Population Growth.
9. Fueling the World: Alternatives in Energy Production.
10. Biodiversity: the Rich Variety of Life.