Request for consultation
Give your students the tools they need to succeed! Course Technology's CourseNotes are a six-panel quick reference card that reinforces the most important and widely used features of a software application in a visual and user-friendly format. The MICROSOFT® OUTLOOK 2013 COURSENOTES will serve as a great reference tool during and after the student completes the course.
- Helps students quickly reference the features of a new software application.
- Updated for new Outlook 2013 content.
- Allows students to access critical product information as they need it.
- Reinforces key concepts of the software from the content in the textbook.
- Acts as a study guide for students to prepare for exams.
- Serves as a refresher for students to use once they complete their course.
What's New in Outlook 2013.
Notes & Journal.