Request for consultation
Your Adobe Creative Cloud package includes two components: 1) Online access to Adobe Creative Cloud updates on your CourseMate product, and 2) the CS6 edition of your Adobe book. CourseMate enriches your learning with thorough, chapter-by-chapter summaries of the new Adobe Creative Cloud release. Author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional. Flashcards, quizzes, and games are also included. Your printed book covers fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design result in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective. Contact your Learning Consultant to learn more about how CourseMate can enhance the way you teach and your students learn. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Chapter updates available through CourseMate provide full coverage of new Creative Cloud features.
- New author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional.
- Combining step-by-step, tutorial-driven software and a graphically rich, four-color text provides an appealing, easy-to-understand format that works well for all types of learners.
- Practice projects at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply their knowledge to actual Web sites, helping them build confidence and skills for today's technology-savvy workplace.
- Extensive online data files engage readers and give them the tools needed to develop a website from start to finish.
1. Using Adobe Bridge to Manager Assets.
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
7. Managing a Web Server and Files.
1. Getting Started with Flash.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects.
6. Preparing and Publishing Applications.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Fireworks.
2. Working with Objects.
3. Importing, Selecting, and Modifying Graphics.
1. Integrating Adobe CS6 Web Standard.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all of the new features and tools of Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, and take practice quizzes--online with CourseMate. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all of the new features and tools of Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.