Request for consultation
Meet your students where they work—in the cloud! ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® CREATIVE CLOUD™: COMPREHENSIVE, 1st Edition has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest Photoshop functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Photoshop software and familiarize themselves with the Creative Cloud. Part of the highly successful Shelly Cashman Series®, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD: COMPREHENSIVE, 1ST Edition follows the proven Shelly Cashman Series® step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning the Photoshop software. In this text, you will find features designed to engaged students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Students are encouraged to expand their understanding of the Photoshop software and graphic design concepts through experimentation, exploration and planning ahead. End of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The new edition of the Shelly Cashman Series® Photoshop® text presents the complex topics of Photoshop in the best order to help students learn!
- New Creative Cloud Tools including 3D Modeling!
- Generate image assets from layers.
- New warp perspective.
- Image upsampling and downsampling.
- Reduce camera shake blurring.
- Synchronize with the Creative Cloud!
- Keeps students visually engaged as each chapter presents a real-world, photo scenario with current topics and new Creative Cloud features.
- Superior reference materials make it easy for students to quickly look up or find additional information in the text.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives.
- Pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- Coverage of the newest upgrades to Photoshop Creative Cloud, allowing students to efficiently use the software.
- End of Chapter exercises provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities to ensure student retention.
2. Using Selection Tools and Shortcut Keys.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Drawing and Painting with Color.
5. Enhancing and Repairing Photos
6. Applying Filters and Patterns.
7. Creating Color Channels and Actions.
8. Working with Vector Graphics and 3D Tools.
9. Web Tools, 3D Modeling and Animations.
Appendix A: Project Planning Guidelines.
Appendix B: Graphic Design Overview.
Appendix C: Using Photoshop Help.
Appendix D: Using Adobe Bridge CC.
Appendix E: Editing Preferences.
Appendix F: For Mac Users.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.