Request for consultation
This invaluable, all-in-one guide provides a thorough introduction to web design and development with Adobe Dreamweaver® CC, Adobe Flash® CC, and—new to this edition—Adobe Edge® CC. In addition to detailed information on the current interface, features, and functionality of each program, the text includes step-by-step tutorials and hands-on projects to help readers master industry-leading software while honing practical skills with real-world relevance. The text concludes with a chapter devoted to integration of all three applications to create a dynamic website incorporating Flash and Edge elements. In addition to accurate, up-to-date content, the text features full-color illustrations and an appealing, user-friendly presentation style to facilitate learning and make even complex material easier to master.
- Brand new section on Adobe Edge.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. ADOBE WEB COLLECTION CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe's 2014 Creative Cloud updates, as well as featuring an all-new section on Adobe Edge® CC. Coverage of the newest web design functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Adobe software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud. Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Combining step-by-step, tutorial-driven software and a graphically rich, four-color text provides an appealing, easy-to-understand format that works well for all types of learners.
- Extensive online data files engage readers and give them the tools needed to develop a website from start to finish.
- Dreamweaver "Power User" shortcuts offer students suggestions for quick learning and efficient use of the software.
- Practice projects at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply their knowledge to actual Web sites, helping them build confidence and skills for today's technology-savvy workplace.
1. Guide to Using Creative Cloud.
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
7. Managing a Web Server and Files.
1. Getting Started with Flash.
2. Drawing Objects and Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
3. Creating Animations.
4. Developing Mobile Applications.
5. Selecting Options for Publishing Applications.
1. Getting Started with Edge Animate.
2. Creating Interactive Animations with Edge Animate.
1. Integrating Adobe CC Web Collection.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.