Request for consultation
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED offers your students comprehensive coverage in all areas of Adobe® Illustrator®. Beginning with fundamental concepts and progressing to in-depth exploration of the software's full set of features, these step-by-step lessons offer your students a guided tour of all the program's great features – including an illustrated tutorial on “how to draw with the Pen tool” that they won't find in any other book. This new edition highlights extensive coverage of important and exciting new features, including dramatic improvements to Illustrator's built-in tracing utility and a major upgrade for creating patterns.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates.
- Live corners.
- Coverage of the newest Illustrator functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Illustrator software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud.
- Custom tools panel.
- Touch Type tool.
- Path segment reshaping.
- Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Contains updated exercises and extensive coverage of Creative Cloud features.
- Includes four-color graphics that vividly illustrate key features and concepts.
- Written by an expert author with more than 20 years of graphic design experience and offers tips and techniques from the user's perspective.
- Includes online source files for all exercises in the book and gives your students visual step-by-step guidance when working through the application.
- Your students are encouraged to build a portfolio by completing the projects at the end of each chapter, many of which give them the opportunity to explore and express their unique creative talents.
- Offers tips and techniques from your student’s perspective as user.
2. Creating Text and Gradients.
3. Drawing and Composing an Illustration.
4. Transforming and Distorting Objects.
5. Working with Layers.
6. Working with Patterns and Brushes.
7. Working with Distortions, Gradient Meshes, Envelopes, and Blends.
8. Recoloring Artwork and Working with Transparency, Effects, and Graphic Styles.
9. Creating and Designing Graphs.
10. Creating 3D Objects.
11. Preparing a Document for Prepress and Printing.
12. Drawing with Symbols.
13. Preparing Graphics for the Web.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.