Request for consultation
Discover all that Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC has to offer! Whether you're looking for a thorough introduction to Dreamweaver or a reliable reference for web design and development work, this proven resource is an ideal choice. ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CC REVEALED combines vibrant, full-color illustrations and clear, step-by-step tutorials to help readers master the industry-standard web development software. In addition to detailed information on the current Dreamweaver interface, features, and functionality, the text includes hands-on projects and real-world case studies to help readers hone their skills and appreciate their professional relevance. The text highlights features new to CC and explores cutting-edge web standards and design trends. The author, an experienced design professional and award-winning educator, also emphasizes fundamental web design principles, helping readers develop knowledge and skills that go beyond a specific software package and can serve them well throughout their careers.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CC REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates.
- Guide to Using Creative Cloud.
- New Fluid Grid Layouts.
- Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Dreamweaver software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud.
- CSS Designer.
- New HTML5 video and sound integration.
- Adobe Edge Web Fonts.
- Element Quick View.
- Editable Live View.
- Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Inspect Mode.
- CSS Transitions.
- This comprehensive text covers all of the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC tools.
- Throughout the text, tools and features new to CC are highlighted with a special icon, making it easy for readers familiar with previous releases to focus on content unique to the new version of the software. Similarly, Power User Shortcuts offer tips and techniques to encourage rapid learning and efficient use of the software.
- A highly visual, full-color design—including abundant screen shots and real-life examples of web development projects—makes it easier for readers to connect chapter content, tutorials, and exercises to hands-on software applications.
- Additional tools and content are available online to help users apply what they learn by developing web content, including a complete website.
- To complement detailed technical information and step-by-step tutorials, the author explores fundamental design principles, presents real-world case studies, and includes engaging hands-on projects to help readers develop knowledge and skills that can serve them well throughout their careers.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
7. Managing a Web Server and Files.
8. Using Styles and Style Sheets for Design.
9. Collecting Data with Forms.
10. Adding Media and Interactivity.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.