Request for consultation
Available packaged with any CENGAGE textbook, this helpful guide is a frontline resource for students who need extra help or want to improve their General Chemistry grade. Written by a student with extensive tutoring experience who understands where students struggle most and using terms that they most relate to and understand, this guide helps students see that they can actually master chemistry concepts. GUIDE TO SURVIVING GENERAL CHEMISTRY includes study tips and example problems with worked out solutions for all topics in general chemistry, and is endorsed by Professor Mark Oram, Ph.D, for accuracy and topic coverage. This book is also available for students to purchase separately at www.CENGAGEbrain.com.
- Saves instructors time by offering students a resource that they can use first to help answer questions before coming to see instructors for help.
- The second edition has been edited by college chemistry professor, Dr Mark Oram. The book combines the legitimacy of a conventional textbook with the one-of-a-kind perspective of a student who understands the pitfalls of learning general chemistry. Bridging the gap between a professor’s level of understanding and that of a student is the hallmark of this unique survival guide.
- Provides a front line resource for students who need extra help or want to improve their General Chemistry grade.
- Written by a student for students, general chemistry topics are presented at a level that students can relate to and understand which gives students the confidence that they can learn general chemistry.
- Offers effective study tips for learning general chemistry concepts.
- Provides example problems and worked out solutions so that students can strengthen their problem-solving skills.
2. Colligative Properties.
3. Concentration Unites and Conversions for Solutions.
4. Dimensional Analysis and Significant Figures.
5. Electrochemistry and Redox.
7. Equilibrium Calculations.
8. Gas Laws.
10. Lewis Structures and VSEPR Theory.
12. Organic chemistry.
13. Periodic Table.
14. Phase Diagrams and Crystalline Solids.
15. Quantitative Calculations.
16. Solubility and Net Ionic Equations.
All-You-Can-Learn Access with Cengage Unlimited
Cengage Unlimited is the first-of-its-kind digital subscription that gives students total and on-demand access to all the digital learning platforms, ebooks, online homework and study tools Cengage has to offer—in one place, for one price. Students get unlimited access to a library of more than 22,000 products for $119.99 per semester.