Request for consultation
Whether you're an experience ProShow user or are just getting started, get ready to pick up a wealth of tips and techniques for making great-looking slide shows. Written by the president and founder of Photodex, the company that makes ProShow, SECRETS OF PROSHOW EXPERTS: THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO CREATING THE BEST SLIDE SHOWS WITH PROSHOW 5 will show you how to harness the full power of ProShow. You'll learn great tips for creating polished slide shows, with easy-to-follow examples and expert advice on topics like understanding your audience, using motion to convey emotion, controlling the feel of a slide show with audio, and more. Use the techniques you learn here to create stunning presentations for friends, family, or for your clients. A bonus DVD is included, with sample slide shows, image and audio content, and trial versions of ProShow software. Make your slide shows more effective and compelling with SECRETS OF PROSHOW EXPERTS.
- Only book on the market teaching creative techniques in ProShow.
- Bonus DVD containing sample slide shows, slide styles and trial versions of ProShow Software.
- Written by Photodex President and Founder and well-known photographer and ProShow presenter.
2. Telling Your Story.
3. Ways to Work Smarter.
4. Space and Simplicity.
5. Motion and Timing.
6. Basic Techniques.
7. Better Content, Better Results.
8. Tricks with Source Material.
9. Audio and Synchronization.
10. Multiple Images.
11. ProShow Producer Techniques.
12. Delivering Your Show.
Guest Experts and Their Insights.