Request for consultation
Take your career to the next level with Schnering's Professional Review Guide Online for the CCS and CCS-P Examinations, 2018, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access. Designed to effectively prepare users for the American Health Information Management Association’s (AHIMA) Certified Coding Specialist/Certified Coding Specialist – Physician-based (CCS/CCS-P) exams, this preparation tools includes study tips, coding cases, and over 900 multiple-choice questions. This online quizzing software gives students practice interpreting documentation and applying their knowledge by assigning codes to diagnoses and procedures for a variety of patient settings. Content has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest code and industry updates, and content is mapped to AHIMA exam domains. As the instructor, you can create timed quizzes by subject area or domain. You can also link students together in a course to see their progress, and export that progress to your gradebook. This data allows you to target weak spots at the class or student level. Help students get a more personalized exam experience with PROFESSIONAL REVIEW GUIDE FOR THE CCS® EXAMINATION, 2018 EDITION online quizzing software.
- Updated Codes: CPT and ICD-10-CM/PCS codes have been updated to reflect the 2018 code sets.
- Updated Questions: Practice questions have been carefully reviewed and updated.
- One Product for both CCS and CCS-P Examinations: The 2018 edition combines the CCS and CCS-P exam prep products into one. Each question is tagged to either a CCS domain or a CCS-P domain, or to both CCS and CCS-P domains, allowing you to filter questions based on the examination you are preparing to take.
- Question Mapping: All questions are mapped to AHIMA domains.
- Customizable Quizzing: Quiz creation and studying is in your control. For each quiz, you can choose the number of questions, the time limit, and which subject areas or domains to include.
- Coding Case Studies: Practice reviewing patient medical records online and assigning diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Study Tips and Resources: Study tips and a list of resources are provided.
- Analytics for Instructors: Link your students in a single course by generating a Learning Code.
- Create and assign exams by subject area or domain, track student progress by domain, and export grades to your gradebook.
Health Data Content and Standards.
Classification Systems and Secondary Data Sources.
Medical Billing and Reimbursement Systems.