Request for consultation
RESUME GENERATOR PLUS - A gateway to career success! RESUME GENERATOR PLUS provides a one year subscription to an easy-to-use online career development software that guides users through the process of creating winning resume's, cover letters, and employment related documents. This robust tool includes numerous resume examples and cover letter formats that address a variety of work experience and skill levels. The Career Resource Center tab provides access to career planning, worksheets, job search and interviewing tips, workplace skill development, videos, and much more to supplement the job search. This online tool will prove to be a great teaching and learning aid as users develop their critical organizational skills. User friendly navigation, spell checker, videos, helpful tools, and tips with advice and suggestions for every step help users build confidence in their career success. There are 8 unique layouts for resumes and letters, 13 letter types with pre-populated, editable text, and over 20 editable sample employment related documents. RESUME GENERATOR PLUS is an online program that acts as a personal career consultant and offers easy-to-use navigation tabs, 24/7 technical support service, drop down selection boxes, helpful tips sections, and more!
- RESUME GENERATOR PLUS is a one year subscription available online only - offering instant access to career development tools and a 24/7 technical support team.
- The Career Resource Center tab provides access to career planning, worksheets, job search and interviewing tips, workplace skill development, videos, and much more to supplement the job search.
- RESUME GENERATOR PLUS is also available as a 6 month subscription; Instant Access Code ISBN 1-111-48055-9, Printed Access Code ISBN 0-8400-6347-4.
- Easy tab navigation allows students to toggle back and forth quickly between Samples, Resources, Resumes, and Letter Documents, while guiding them through the process of creating employment documents.
- There are over 20 sample documents included that can be used for reference or opened in Microsoft Word to edit and personalize.
- The Resource Center can be used to explore careers and create a career portfolio providing a successful foundation for future opportunity and growth.
- This robust online tool contains numerous formats and examples of resumes, cover letters, and employment related documents that address a variety of work experience and skill levels.
- Each step in the software includes customized tips to help complete the section.
- This online tool is a great teaching and learning aid as students develop their critical organizational skills and will help them build confidence in their career success.