Request for consultation
With a basic understanding of Pro Tools, and the information in this book, you will be on your way to joining the exciting world of producing game audio. PRO TOOLS 10 FOR GAME AUDIO covers the world of Pro Tools audio production in the gaming environment. In this book, you will be guided, step-by-step, through eight different components of game audio, including music, dialog, and sound effects. You'll also cover using Pro Tools to create audio assets, and you'll learn how to implement them in Unity, an open-source game engine. With its practical, hands-on, full-color approach to game audio, the book lets you see your work in action as you progress through the lessons. Learn game audio production on the industry standard audio application, Pro Tools, with PRO TOOLS 10 FOR GAME AUDIO.
- Teaches game audio production on the industry standard audio application, Pro Tools.
- Provides a practical, hands-on, full-color approach to game audio.
- Includes coverage of music, dialog, and sound effects, among other topics.
- Teaches you how to create audio assets and to implement them in Unity, an open-source game engine.
- Accompanying downloads available at http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/index.asp?isbn=113378884X
Lesson 1. Understanding the Game Audio Workflow.
Lesson 2. Working with Dialogue.
Exercise 1. Adding Dialogue to the Game.
Lesson 3. Working with Foley.
Exercise 2. Adding/Editing Foley Elements.
Lesson 4. Working with Sound Effects.
Exercise 3. Adding/Editing Sound Effects.
Lesson 5. Working with Backgrounds.
Exercise 4. Adding/Editing Background Elements.
Lesson 6. Working with Music.
Exercise 5. Adding Music to the Game.
Lesson 7. Working with Vehicle Sounds.
Exercise 6. Adding Vehicle Sounds to the Game.
Lesson 8. Working with Cinematics.
Exercise 7. Adding Cinematics to the Game.