Request for consultation
Help your students develop the Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016 skills they need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT® 2016: COMPREHENSIVE. Updated with all-new case scenarios, this comprehensive edition guides students in applying the skills they are learning to real-world situations to emphasize the relevance of concepts. New Productivity Apps provide a visual introduction to Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities for active learning. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to use each app. With an unmatched emphasis on learning outcomes and transference of skills, NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT® 2016: COMPREHENSIVE engages students by clearly demonstrating the importance of what they’re learning.
- UPDATES REFLECT THE LATEST FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS IN MICROSOFT® POWERPOINT® 2016. Detailed and comprehensive coverage details both basic and advanced features within Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016 to prepare your students for success.
- NEW BUSINESS CASE SCENARIOS KEEP STUDENTS ENGAGED. These practical case scenarios throughout all modules and end-of-module exercises, including Review Assignments and Case Problems, prompt students to apply the skills and concepts they have learned to real-world situations.
- CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES IN POWERPOINT® 2016. New coverage addresses Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016’s basic and more advanced features, including the “Tell me” Help feature, new Preset styles, and working with the Office Mix add-in.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR WORK AND SCHOOL MODULE PROVIDES A VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by well-known technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- DYNAMIC VISUAL OVERVIEW PREVIEWS CONTENT. An engaging two-page spread at the start of each module session gives a visual look at the tasks and elements covered in the session and can be used as a study guide for students when preparing for quizzes and tests.
- PROSKILLS BOXES CONNECT MICROSOFT® POWERPOINT® 2016 CONCEPTS TO CAREER SUCCESS. These helpful features emphasize the relevance of the Microsoft® PowerPoint® skills your students are learning by providing guidance on how to use the software most effectively in professional situations.
- KEY STEPS HIGHLIGHT IMPORTANT POINTS IN COMPLETING WORK CORRECTLY. This helpful feature guides students in paying close attention in order to accomplish each step the right way and avoid any time-consuming re-work.
Presentation Concepts: Planning, Developing, and Giving a Presentation.
PowerPoint® Module 1: Creating a Presentation.
PowerPoint® Module 2: Adding Media and Special Effects.
PowerPoint® Module 3: Applying Advanced Formatting to Objects.
PowerPoint® Module 4: Advanced Animations and Distributing Presentations.
PowerPoint® Module 5: Integrating PowerPoint® with Other Programs.
PowerPoint® Module 6: Customizing Presentations and the PowerPoint® Environment.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.