Request for consultation
The National Fee Analyzer provides practices with three percentiles of charge data and the average Medicare fee for fee schedule development and competitive analysis for contracting purposes. This comprehensive tool can help you estimate competitive fees and reimbursement for all areas of the country. A comprehensive introduction explains issues to be aware of for optimizing revenue when contracting, evaluating, and setting fee schedules.
- Now includes three percentiles of charge data. Use national 50th, 75th and 90th percentile charge data to discover revenue opportunities by comparing your fees with actual average charge data.
- Geographic conversion factors. Adjust national averages for specific geographic areas across the country with one resource.
- Charge information by CPT code. Be prepared when negotiating contracts with insurance companies.
- National Medicare fees and relative values. Stay on top of your fees with national Medicare fee schedule benchmarks.
- Stay up-to-date on coding and reimbursement issues. Coding and billing tips for both commercial and Medicare claims.