Request for consultation
Botox, Dysport, Dermal Fillers and Sclerotherapy, part of Milady's Aesthetician Series, discusses the hottest procedures in the non-surgical aesthetics industry today. This resource looks into each and every aspect of these exciting procedures, including patient selection, patient satisfaction, and recovery time. All the student's questions will be answered and deep discussion of the differences and unique qualities of each procedure will lead to a complete understanding of these cutting edge processes. Many thorough case studies are included, as well as invaluable before and after photos that will allow the student to see actual results, leading to an enhanced understanding of the material. Facial anatomy is also referenced in the book, leading to an understanding of how the facial muscles interact and how the face ages. The student will be able to determine the best course of action for each patient, how these techniques are better than surgery, and what the results will be. Chapters include the popular "Top Ten Tips to Take to the Clinic" feature, which offers professional aestheticians quick content review.
- Updated information about FDA approved fillers.
- Updated information about FDA approved Botulinum Toxins.
- New information about the treatment of spider veins.
- New Botulinum Toxin injection techniques.
- In-depth anatomy of the head and neck that will help with injection placement and techniques.
- Communication tools that help during the consultation and ensure an ongoing client relationship.
- Discussion of the history of Botulinum toxins that will help the aesthetician or nurse injector feel more confident in the consultation and treatment process.
- Discussion of the different dermal fillers that will help the aesthetician or nurse injector feel secure in the product he/she has chosen for the injection process.
- In-depth anatomy of the legs and cardiovascular system that will help the nurse injector understand the development of spider and varicose veins.
2. ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE FACE.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CONSULTATIONS.
4. BOTOX®. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
5. BOTOX®. TECHNIQUES AND RESULTS.
6. DERMAL FILLERS. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
7. DERMAL FILLERS. TECHNIQUES AND RESULTS.
8. INTRODUCTION TO SCLEROTHERAPY.
9. ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF VEINS AND ARTERIES.
10. OPTIONS FOR VEIN TREATMENT.