Request for consultation
Aging Skin, part of Milady's Aesthetician Series, delves into one of the most popular areas of client concern today. This practical guide offers advice on a range of topics including the science and treatment of aging skin as well as how to address the lifestyle factors which affect it. The text includes case studies which will lead the learner through real-life situations and provide clear and simple guidelines for creating an effective treatment plan for clients that aims at both reducing the effects of aging through aesthetic treatments as well as through appropriate home care. The reader will know how to create a healthy aging plan as well as understand the basics of cosmetic chemistry and organic skin care applied to aging skin, leading to a higher level of service for future clients.
- Provides detailed treatment plan options for aging skin to increase the likelihood of positive outcomes.
- An easy to understand scientific approach provides in-depth information without complicating the subject.
- Takes a holistic approach to healthy aging by looking at how lifestyle affects aging skin.
- A color insert includes a fold-out diagram of the skin layers and the function of the complex parts of the skin.
- Contains non-biased scientific information which applies to both aesthetics and medical aesthetics areas.
- Includes instruction on the equipment used in aging skin treatments.
1. Estheticians and the Holistic Approach to Aging.
2. Working with a Healthy Aging Client.
3. Creating a Healthy Aging Plan.
SECTION II: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE AGE?
4. Basics of Aging.
5. The Healthy Skin Treatment Program.
SECTION III: ESTHETICS TREATMENT OPTIONS.
6. Esthetic Treatments.
7. Professional Products.
SECTION IV: NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENTS & FITNESS.
8. Esthetic Medical Treatment Options.
9. Lifestyle Choices.
10. Nutrition for the Skin.
11. Fitness – The True Healthy Aging Cure.
SECTION V: THE GREEN APPROACH TO HEALTHY AGING.
12. Organic Skin Care.