Request for consultation
In MICROSOFT EXPRESSION WEB 3: INTRODUCTORY you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Expression Web software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- Engage students with the information they need to know, when they need to know it, with enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a Q &A feature, and improved call outs and screen shots, students will be able to successfully navigate and retain new information.
- Features WYSIWYG design interface of Expression Web and other tools such as task panes and dialog boxes to create and modify Web sites and CSS also introduces HTML and CSS code views to enhance students understanding of the back-end of Web site creation, allowing students to use these skills in both their professional and personal lives
- Integration of the interactive activities and videos on the Online Companion, in conjunction with the end-of-chapter student's assignment aid in retention of material through a variety of assessment.
- Plan Ahead feature employs real world scenarios and prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
- Increase student skill and concept master with end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge and Cases and Places hands-on projects, which emphasize experimentation allowing students to go beyond the book.
2. Working with Images and Links.
3. Working with Templates and Styles.
Expression Web Design Feature.
A: Using Microsoft Expression Web User Guide.
B: Web Standards and Accessibility.
C: Publishing Content to the Web.
D: Microsoft Expression Studio 3.
E: Using Expression Web in Windows XP.
F: Using Expression Web in Windows Vista.
G: Changing Screen Resolution.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM