Request for consultation
In this updated fifth edition of MASTERING THE JOB INTERVIEW: AND WINNING THE MONEY GAME, career-development expert Kate Wendleton teaches you top strategies for acing the interview and turning that interview into a job offer. You'll also learn how to highlight your strengths and maximize a salary offer through smart negotiation. And you'll learn what it takes to start out on the right foot in your new position. This new edition includes tips and techniques on the latest job search strategies (including online resources) and reflects the realities of career-change in a tough economic climate. Give yourself the winning edge in today's job market with MASTERING THE JOB INTERVIEW: AND WINNING THE MONEY GAME, 5th EDITION.
- Includes tips and techniques on the latest job search strategies including online resources not discussed in previous editions.
- Reflects the realities of career-change in today's tough economic climate.
- Provides strategies for gaining more power in the job interview, with a follow-up checklist to turn interviews into offers.
- Outlines proven "Four-Step Salary Negotiation Method".
- Tools for getting maximum benefit from references.
- Learn how to communicate effectively during salary negotiation.
2. Preparing for the Interview: Don't Skip This Step.
3. The Five O'Clock Club Approach to Interviewing: Think Like a Consultant.
4. Turning Job Interviews into Offers: The Brainiest Part of the Job-Search Process.
5. The Five O'Clock Club Approach to Salary Negotiation: A Four-Step Strategy.
6. Keeping It Going after You've Gotten the Job You Want.
7. What Is The Five O'Clock Club? "Where Professional Success Gets Personal Attention."