Request for consultation
Through ongoing research into students’ workflows and preferences, M&F from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards, and an innovative online experience – all at an affordable price. New for this edition, students explore M&F anywhere, anytime, and on most devices with M&F Online! With the intuitive StudyBits™ functionality, students study more effectively and can visually monitor their own progress. Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, M&F with M&F Online engages students of all generations and learning styles, and integrates seamlessly into your marriage and family course. M&F features up-to-date examples of choices in relationships and assessments in each chapter that provide students insight into their choices and perspective on relationships.
- NEW 4LTR PRESS ONLINE: Created through a deep investigation of students' challenges and workflows, M&F Online lets students study how and when they want−including on their devices!
- With the unique StudyBits™ functionality, students easily collect notes and create StudyBits™ from interactive content to collect what’s important. And intuitive tagging and filtering options helps students maximize their study efforts as they make flashcards, take practice quizzes, view related content, and track their progress all in one place!
- Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, M&F with M&F Online engages students of all generations and learning styles, and integrates seamlessly into your course, setting the stage for thinking critically about marriage and family.
- Each chapter provides up-to-date examples of choices in relationships and assessments that provide students insight into their choices and perspective on relationships.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes complete with an engaging print textbook, tear-out review cards, an interactive digital solution, which offers study tools and the full text narrative, all delivered and influenced by a deep understanding of student’s workflow and learning styles. Available as print with online, print only, or online only, students have their choice of format all at the same affordable price.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format that increases the number of students who read the chapter without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Tear-Out Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class and test preparation.
2. Making Choices about Singlehood, Hooking Up, Cohabitation, and LAT.
3. Revealing Gender in Relationships.
4. Examining Love and Relationship Development.
5. Integrating Technology and Communication in Relationships.
6. Enhancing Sexuality in Relationships.
7. Examining GLBTQIA Relationships.
8. Exploring Diversity in Marriage Relationships.
9. Integrating Work and Relationships.
10. Reacting to Abuse in Relationships.
11. Deciding About Children.
12. Rearing Children.
13. Managing Stress and Crisis in Relationships.
14. Coping with Divorce and Getting Remarried.
15. Enjoying the Later Years.
“I used all aspects of the 4LTR Press solutions. I found them very helpful study tools.”
"The online help was great. The games made it so it wasn't boring and I retained more of the information."
"I like the online quizzes. They are very helpful. So are the chapter review cards. I use them before each exam."
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options (e.g. all answers are correct), sharpen ambiguous questions, and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels, and Bloom’s Taxonomy. The test bank questions form the basis for the assessments in the SOC Online product, and are different from the Practice Quizzes available for students.