Request for consultation
Many of the essential safety requirements for construction job sites across the US are brought together into this one, single-volume resource for industry professionals. More than 350 pages of OSHA-compliant reference material gives readers total access to critical safety information as it applies to scaffolding, ladders, fall protection, protective equipment, electricity, working in trenches, demolition, and much more. Information is featured for everything that contractors, service technicians, maintenance personnel, plant managers, engineers, designers, and architects need to know about OSHA. Effective safety plans and sample forms are also included, making this the number one pocket reference for safety and OSHA-related regulations. Check out our app, DEWALT® Mobile Pro™. This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Clear, concise language is used to effectively convey essential safety and OSHA related information
- Content is completely current and up-to-date with industry regulations
- Special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on-the-job
- Exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
- Large and easy-to-read text makes finding information a breeze
- Conveniently fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along!