Request for consultation
Siegel offers a comprehensive textbook--complemented by extensive online support--for the fastest growing section of the curriculum across the country. Complete integration of print and web components allows the accompanying site to act as an extension of the text. Interactive cases, project-based activities, and new content is regularly updated by the author.
- All opening cases feature real-world company examples. In addition, the Competitive Case study at the end of each chapter focuses on a competitor to the company featured in the opening case. This bookend feature promotes critical thinking and application of chapter concepts.
- Content highlights include extensive coverage of B2C (Business to Consumer) and B2B (Business to Business) marketing models, with many examples.
- Discussion of how to implement a Web marketing plan includes the creation and design of content.
- The textbook web site provides updated links to sources cited in the chapters. Online appendices allow for frequent updates.
1. A Marketing Perspective in the Internet Age
2. Internet Fundamentals: Operations, Management, the Web, and Wireless
3. Identifying Internet Users
4. Taking Marketing to the Net
5. Legal and Ethical Issues; Privacy and Security Concerns
6. Taking Internet Marketing International
Module II. Information for Competitive Marketing Advantage
7. Taking Marketing Research to the Net
8. Using Data Tools to Enhance Performance
Module III. The Internet Marketing Mix
9. Product in the Internet Marketing Mix
10. Price in the Internet Marketing Mix
11. Place in the Internet Marketing Mix
12. Promotion in the Internet Marketing Mix
Module IV. Internet Marketing Action Plans
13. The Web Marketing Plan
14. Marketing Site Development: Content, Design, and Construction
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Online Instructor's Resource Manual with Test Bank
Includes sample syllabi, chapter outlines, teaching notes, additional activities, PowerPoint slides, and additional mini-cases. Available online as well.