Request for consultation
Now you can effectively meet the needs of users who have a broad range of experience levels with the new ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® WINDOWS 10, INTRODUCTORY. This dynamic book equips your students to master Windows 10 basics using its hallmark two-page spread format. This practical, user-friendly design makes learning accessible by allowing students to see an entire task or lesson in one view. Streamlined into two units, ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 INTRODUCTORY immediately gets students up and running with the latest features specific to MS Windows 10, including the new user interface, starting an app, working with windows, and managing files.
- Covers new features of Microsoft Windows 10, including a new Start menu, Snap Assist, Task View, Cortana and also introduces Microsoft’s new browser Edge.
- UNIQUE TWO-PAGE SPREAD PRESENTS AN ENTIRE LESSON IN A SINGLE VIEW. This proven, focused visual approach keeps learners of all levels engaged and actively mastering the most important skills in MS Windows 10.
- PRACTICE EXERCISES EMPHASIZE RELEVANCE OF NEW WINDOWS 10 CONCEPTS. Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops at the end of each chapter help learners become adept at MS Windows 10.
- CONCISE, PROVEN INSTRUCTION HELPS STUDENTS MASTER THE ESSENTIALS OF NAVIGATING AND USING WINDOWS 10.This edition’s step-by-step instructions clearly guide your students in navigating the new user interface, starting and exiting apps, working with Windows, and effectively using new file management features.
- "QUICK TIPS" HELP STUDENTS AVOID TYPICAL ERRORS AND PITFALLS. The author highlights commonly made mistakes and offers "Quick Tips" within the step-by-step directions to assist students in avoiding errors.
- BOOK SERVES AS AN INVALUABE REFERENCE SOURCE NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. The clear presentation and accessible information in this edition makes this a resource your students can frequently reference both during and after your course.
Module 2. Understanding File Management.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Discover everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download helpful PowerPoint® presentations, the timesaving Solutions Manual and more.