Request for consultation
The 2015 (Draft) ICD-10-CM for Hospitals featuring our hallmark color-coding and symbols reflecting the new ICD-10 MS-DRG reimbursement edits makes facing the challenges of the new code set and reimbursement system easier. The latest official government version of the ICD-10-CM code set, plus the familiar Optum coding and reimbursement alerts you have come to rely upon in your ICD-9-CM code books is conveniently delivered electronically. Set the standard for coding accuracy, the cornerstone of healthcare analytics and revenue cycle management, with the confidence only an Optum product can deliver.
- NEW— Optum Edge— Exclusive PDx acting as CC and MCC Alert Symbols. This symbol (designed and used exclusively by Optum) alerts the coder to a new key factor in the DRG10 system that some diagnoses act as both PDx and CC or MCC.
- NEW— Optum Edge—Illustrations featuring anatomy and terminology included in the ICD-10-CM classification system.
- NEW— Optum Edge—Color-coding and symbols for the Medicare Code Edits. This edition includes all our hallmark color-coding and symbols for the most comprehensive coverage of MCEs for diagnoses: Age, Sex, Manifestation codes, Unacceptable PDx, Hospital Acquired Condition, CC and MCC with Exclusion List, New Edit—CC as PDx and MCC as PDx, HIV.
- Optum Edge—Intuitive features and format. Ease into the new classification system using intuitive visual alerts to highlight code groupings as well as the distinctions between code choices—plus, added features that make finding specific sections easier.
- Complete 2015 ICD-10-CM code set. View all 21 chapters, from infectious and parasitic
- ICD-10-CM official conventions.. This new coding system comes with new conventions that are concisely outlined for quick reference.
- ICD-10-CM official coding guidelines. Build a solid coding practice foundation and
- Optum Edge—Official index. Navigate through the official index to the tabular section and external causes using our exclusive shade guides to easily identify subterm levels under main terms.
- Table of Drugs and Chemicals and Neoplasm Table Updated tables within ICD-10-CM
- HIPAA compliance. Comply with HIPAA transaction and code set requirements to avoid
- Key Word. Green font is used to differentiate key words that appear in similar code descriptions in a given category.
- Optum Edge — Exclusive Following references in the indexes The Following references help coders locate those alphanumeric codes that are out of sequence in the tabular.
- Optum Edge —Additional character required symbols. Know when an additional