Request for consultation
Available for convenient bundling with any Wadsworth Criminal Law text or for purchase as a stand-alone item, this state-specific guide assists students in their exploration of New York Laws and cases and features chapter introductions, overviews of codes and implications, and exercises for New York-specific penal codes.
2. Constitutional Limits on Criminal Law.
3. The General Principles of Criminal Liability: Actus Reus.
4. The General Principles of Criminal Liability: Mens Rea, Concurrence, and Causation.
5. Parties to Crime and Vicarious Liability.
6. Inchoate Crimes: Attempt, Conspiracy, and Solicitation.
7. Defenses to Criminal Liability: Justifications.
8. Defenses to Criminal Liability: Excuses.
9. Crimes Against Persons I: Criminal Homicide.
10. Crimes Against Persons II: Criminal Sexual Conduct, Bodily Injury, and Personal Restraint.
11. Crimes Against Property.
12. Crimes Against Public Order and Morals.
13. Crimes Against the State.