- Best value!
- Access your book immediately!
- Tap activities that boost both confidence and comprehension
- Get interactive, online content designed for your specific print materials
- Study how you learn best, with quizzes, flashcards, reminders and more
- Get a wide selection of course materials designed to improve grades and content understanding
- Save money by purchasing your study materials all at once
- Study your way, by mix and matching the materials that work best for you
Why pay by the book when you can subscribe and save?
With Cengage Unlimited you get all your Cengage access codes on platforms like MindTap and WebAssign plus online versions of your textbooks for one price per semester. For $119.99 you also get access to study tools like flashcards powered by Quizlet, a textbook rental with each access code, extras from partners like Chegg® and more. Subscribe to Cengage Unlimited and save on your studies this semester.
About This Product
Engaging and informative, EQUINE SCIENCE, Fifth Edition, provides students with a basic understanding of equine care and management. Featuring a full–color layout and abundant photos, this richly illustrated text presents information logically, starting with an introduction to the equine industry and then progressing to the unique anatomy and needs of the horse; the specifics of caring for, training, and managing horses; and business aspects of the industry. This all-new edition also highlights correlations to National AFNR (Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources) Standards, masterfully applies math and science concepts related to equine care and management, and connects students to current references to prepare them for success within the classroom and beyond.