Request for consultation
ELECTRICAL MATERIALS 2E is the essential resource for success in electrical program courses. Whether learning theory, wiring, fastening systems, or conductors, this textbook covers all of the materials students will encounter in each course. Each topic is clearly explained with numerous high-quality photographs illustrating each piece of material. And, because it's written in an outline format, it's an easy-to-use reference tool that comes in handy time and time again. Whether the job is industrial, commercial, or residential, ELECTRICAL MATERIALS 2E enables students to identify materials quickly and easily.
- New fastening systems chapter helps with on-the-job situations.
- New chapter on utilization equipment such as lights and fans outlines the recent developments in these systems.
- Expanded image content covers materials and products that are new to the market.
- Updated to meet the 2011 National Electrical Code®.
- High-quality color photographs accompany each electrical part and provide visual references for clearer understanding.
- Written in an outline format that allows readers to find the information they need quickly and easily.
- Related NEC® references make this especially valuable to new users of the NEC®, who may not understand exactly what parts are being referenced.
2. Nonmetallic Boxes.
3. Metallic Boxes.
7. Service Equipment.
8. Grounding and Splicing.
10. Utilization Equipment.
11. Control Equipment.
12. Communication Equipment.