Request for consultation
Your students want fast, easy access to information. You want to give them thorough coverage of essential content. The DEWALT® ELECTRICAL PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE - 2017 NEC®, combines the best of both worlds in a convenient, pocket-sized format. The book covers areas critical for success as an electrical professional, from motors, transformers, and grounding, to voltage drops, fastener charts, and tools. With value that extends far beyond the classroom, this comprehensive guide is packed with hundreds of pages of reference materials, making it a vital resource containing everything your students will need for career success.
- Carefully revised to reflect the 2017 National Electrical Code®, the new edition includes up-to-date code references and related information, ensuring that students will be well grounded in current industry standards.
- Despite its convenient format and reader-friendly presentation, this comprehensive guide includes broader coverage and more essential material than most other resources in the field.
- Additional, updated references to the National Electrical Code® allow for quicker cross-referencing, making it easier for students to connect material to relevant codes.
- Intended for long-term use as an on-the-job professional reference, this durable text features a heavy-duty plastic cover designed to weather the elements and hold up to the roughest jobsites, so readers can access vital reference material anytime, anywhere.
- Easy-to-read charts and useful illustrations allow for quick, confident consultation when time is tight and conditions are stressful, making the text an invaluable on-the-job reference.
- The author clarifies key concepts with detailed tables, figures, and formulas to help accelerate learning and enhance understanding, so students can ensure full code compliance.
- Designed to address the needs of both aspiring and active professionals, the book serves as a single source for almost all data electricians are likely to require on the job.
- A unique, lay-flat binding allows the book to stay open when set down, allowing readers to refer to information they need on the job even when both hands are occupied.
1. Circuits, Formulas, and Voltage Drop Calculations.
2. Conduit, Cable, and Underground installations.
3. Ampacity, Box Fill, Branch Circuits, Conductors, Enclosures, and Raceways.
4. Receptacles, Switches, Interior Wiring, and Lighting.
5. Grounding and Bonding.
8. Communications and Electronics.
9. Electrical and Job Safety.
10. Materials and Tools.
11. Conversion Factors, Mathematics, and Units of Measurement.