Request for consultation
Contractor's Guide to LEED Certified Construction is the consummate source of LEED information for all of your construction students. Unlike other LEED books that focus on the totality of LEED compliance, this one-of-a-kind resource focuses on the narrower topic of construction-related requirements. It offers detailed explanations of the rational for each construction credit, as well as strategies for achieving LEED compliance. With a clear, logical organization, the book will serve as a learning guide for your students and as a valuable construction reference as they progress into the world of work. Check out our app, DEWALT® Mobile Pro™. This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Facilitates comprehension of key LEED requirements and how they can be effectively applied with valuable charts and tables.
- Includes LEED compliance templates that allow learners to see how their compliance information will be uploaded to the LEED website.
- Puts information "at your fingertips" with bulleted lists that enable learners to gain a quick grasp of the subject matter at hand.
- Enhances understanding by structuring the chapter flow to follow the LEED credit format.
1. Background and Environmental Concerns.
2. Introduction to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED.
3. The LEED Project Team.
4. Sustainable Project Management.
Part II: LEED REQUIREMENTS.
5. Construction Activity Pollution Prevention.
6. Construction Waste Management.
7. Materials Recycled Content.
8. Regional Materials.
9. Rapidly Renewable Materials.
10. Certified Wood.
11. Indoor Air Quality.
12. Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan: During Construction.
13. Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan: Before Occupancy.
14. Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives and Sealants.
15. Low-Emitting Materials: Paints and Coatings.
16. Low-Emitting Materials: Flooring Systems.
17. Low-Emitting Materials: Composite Wood and Agrifiber Products.