Request for consultation
Computer Concepts Illustrated is designed to help students learn and retain the most relevant and essential information about computers and technology in today's digital world! This edition has been revised to cover the latest important computing trends and skills, but maintains the pedagogical and streamlined design elements that instructors and students know and love about the Illustrated Series. New for this edition, make the most of Computer Concepts Illustrated with the all-in-one CourseMate digital solution complete with a media-rich ebook, interactive quizzes and activities, and the Engagement Tracker for hassle-free, automatic grading! Complement your text and course content with study and practice materials. Cengage Learning's Computer Concepts Illustrated CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. Computer Concepts Illustrated CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
- Watch student comprehension soar when you choose to include Cengage Learning's Computer Concepts Illustrated CourseMate in your course. This digital solution brings concepts to life with a media rich e-book, interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support your Computer Concepts Illustrated book, and the Engagement Tracker feature for no hassle automatic grading. CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need to effectively teach computer concepts and what your students need to engage in and retain the information.
- Updated content on the latest computer and technology trends and skills to ensure coverage of the most relevant and essential information.
- Highly visual streamlined layout presents topics on two facing pages and appeals to a wide variety of learning style.
- Comprehensive coverage includes detailed lessons on important computer concepts and the newest technology trends.
- Ample end of unit exercises provide review, practice, and assessment opportunities.
Unit A: Computer and Internet Basics.
Unit B: Computer Hardware.
Unit C: Computer Software.
Unit D: Digital Electronics and File Management.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM, Introductory
Now all instructor materials are available on one convenient and easy--to--use CD. Designed to help facilitate classroom instruction, this CD has instructor files unique to the textbook. A variety of ancillaries are included such as data and solution files, syllabi, and PowerPoint presentations. All of these tools can help motivate students and enhance their knowledge and course appreciation.
CourseMate Instant Access