Request for consultation
The current global economic crisis leaves more and more questions unanswered every day and presents "one of the most teachable moments of the century." South-Western delivers the solution. The Global Economic Crisis Resource Center is an online one-stop shopping location that provides educators with current news, journal articles, videos, podcasts, PowerPoint slides, test questions and much more. To register, please visit http://www.cengage.com/rc/gec.
- Global Economic Crisis Community Resources, found at www.cengage.com/gec, are comprised of three main parts -- the Global Issues in Context Database, the ebook, and the blog.
- The Global Issues in Context Database is powered by Gale's encyclopedic e-library capabilities with news feeds from The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The New York Times, and other highly respected news and journalistic sources, links to news and journal articles that are searchable by issue, topic or country. Updated four times daily.
- The ebook features several course area modules. The General Overview modules discuss the historical context of the global economic crisis. The Impact On modules discuss the impact of the global economic crisis on specific disciplines. These modules also provide learning goals, questions, and key terms.
- Community Resources feature a blog with daily feeds, videos, media summaries and more that can be accessed without a username or password at www.cengage.com/gec.
- Community Resources also include instructor tools like classroom discussion and testing content and PowerPoints with discipline specific content and a timeline and overview of events leading up to the current global economic crisis – including a forum with threaded discussions.
- Accessible to professors via their Single Sign On login. www.cengage.com/login
- Accessible to students via a printed access card sold by their bookstore or an instant access code sold on www.ichapters.com (for $12.95). The GEC access is free when packaged with a new Cengage Learning textbook.
- Bundles are available. Additional bundles can be built by request.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Find all the resources you need at your fingertips with this all-in-one source, including the Instructor's Manual, Test Bank in Word or ExamView computerized formats, PowerPoint slides, and more. It's everything you need to simplify preparation and assessments as you create a dynamic, interactive learning environment that prepares today's and tomorrow's practitioners for success.
CourseMate with Career Transitions 2.0 Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.