Request for consultation
CAMINATAS uses the dazzling footage and photography for which the National Geographic brand is known to present the Spanish-speaking world in a new way. The National Geographic Learning Video Manual serves as a useful supplement to viewing video in any Spanish language course: with coverage that spans Latin America, the United States and Spain, the manual can integrate with any language course, driving student engagement with high-quality visuals and additional practice.
- The Video Manual is packed with structured, accessible activities that give students the additional practice they need to cement the skills they're working to acquire in your course.
- DVD featuring footage from National Geographic spans the spectrum of countries and themes, providing the traditional cultural approach while complementing it with unique and appealing footage of the wildlife and landscapes that form the backdrop for the lives of Spanish speakers around the world.
- High-resolution, high-impact visuals drive the activities and further draw students in to the country presentation.
- Country-unit organization grants the versatility required to work with any Spanish course, easily providing additional material for countries of focus in your core text.
- Annotated Instructor's Edition features answers printed on the page for easy review of student work.
5. Costa Rica.
8. El Salvador.
17. Puerto Rico.
18. República Dominicana.
21. Los latinos en los EEUU.